Scholarships in Italy
100% Scholarships in Italy
Bachelors & Masters Programs
Minimum Qualification Inter
IELTS 5.5 (required for embassy. Admission can be process without IELTS)
1 Passport Size picture (Blue or White background)
Passport 1st & 2nd page
English Proficiency Letter
2 Recommendation Letters (Required for Masters application)
REQUIRED DOCUMENTS FOR VISA:
1) Visa Fee 8,500 PKR (This Embassy Fee must be Pay in Cash in Italy Embassy Islamabad)
2) Translation (English to Italian) of all Educational documents 10,000 PKR
3) 3 sets of Educational document Original and Photocopies Degree and Transcript
Attested from HEC, Foreign Office and IBCC
4) Domicile, Passport and NIC 3 Copies each Attested from Notary Public.
5) Personal Bank Statement and Letter for the availability of sufficient funds for one year/ €7,000 (For Embassy only)
Affidavit of Support from Parents/Sponsor (If sponsor by them).
6) Travel Medical Insurance providing coverage of Euro 30,000 /One Year
11500 PKR ( SPI, United Insurance , NJI, Atlas).
7) Valid Polio Vaccination Certificate